Auburn Game Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Those people are die yards and people who stay to the end are. The fairweather fans are the ones bitching constantly and turning the game off

FYI…still watching the game but it doesn’t make you a fairweather fan if someone turns off the game because they don’t want to subject themselves to more misery. 

1 minute ago, Hoosier987 said:

FYI…still watching the game but it doesn’t make you a fairweather fan if someone turns off the game because they don’t want to subject themselves to more misery. 

Scott is the St. Peter who stands outside the gate of IU fandom. It’s best not to question him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Have you noticed most of the top openings haven't went to other top coaches. Those coaches stay where they are at. Why would a guy like Pearl come here especially to play for this first fickle fan base. 

Well, with that type of thinking, you better be okay with being bottom half of the B10, in the tournament every couple of years and maybe win a tournament game once a decade.  There is no reason IU should have to settle for the last 3 coaches we have had.  No way

• Like 1

Just now, IU Scott said:

I now on w what I keep telling myself to stop coming to game threads because it brings out the nut cases. 

You’re thinking of Rivals board. No one is calling for a hot seat.  This game is completely one sided. I turned it off at 10 remaining. It’s 60 degrees outside on this December day.

Here's my contribution to the post game thread. We beat Kansas next week. Just a bad day at the office. Kudos to Auburn. With Trey out early with foul trouble, no Xavier.....they took advantage of our weakest link. It's one game.

Get the kids home. Grab their attention a little bit this week and I expect a much better version next Saturday. No need for the doom and gloom. It was an a-- kicking. That's it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1