Nebraska Game Thread

KDB

Fingers crossed getting Mac and Reneau back make the difference. At least those 2 play with confidence and have a desire to be assertive with the ball in their hands. 

Gotta get out and run in transition. Half court offense looks terrible and is causing most of the turnovers. 

Someone needs to give ware a shove in the locker room and wake him up. You’re 7ft, demand the ball and get to the rim. Assert yourself! 

Also my god stop with the dumb reach in fouls!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DWB said:

Not baffling at all. We refuse to go put a body on our man, and instead, just run to the rim.

Put a body on your guy, THEN go get the ball. Rebounding 101

Evidently the boys were absent for that lesson.

3 minutes ago, DWB said:

Not baffling at all. We refuse to go put a body on our man, and instead, just run to the rim.

Put a body on your guy, THEN go get the ball. Rebounding 101

That’s why it’s so baffling. If it were that simple, it would’ve been fixed by now.

2 minutes ago, Kdug said:

That’s why it’s so baffling. If it were that simple, it would’ve been fixed by now.

What many of us forget is that you can "coach it" until you're blue in the face. But if the players don't execute it in the game, you can't run out there and do it for them.

On a separate note, Leal was playing GREAT defense on Wilcher. He needs far more minutes. I like Cupps, but he's not ready for B1G time.

• Like 2

Just now, John S said:

If either Malik or MM gets their 3rd foul and Woody sits them for more than 2 minutes, I’ll throw a brick at the screen.   

It’s coming! That made me hysterically laugh. Why did you choose a brick? 😂 You have them sitting around the house?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2