Nebraska Game Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, ForHumanity said:

I would be embarrassed as a coach watching film of the game. Seeing the same type of play and mistakes every game. 

Agree. And, Id be tempted to bench all 5 for some minutes and chew their asses to get them fired up.  They seem to sleep walk.   

• Like 1

I honestly am pumped to be tracking flights here in about 60 days. Woody is an IU guy so I guess let him finish this dreadful tenure in full, but after the horn blows on a 1st round exit in the conference tourney, you part ways.

Line 1 - Dusty May. On the off chance he says no….

line 2- Bruce Pearl. Save your holier than thou crap, every coach in the game has baggage and your nieve and blind if you think otherwise

Edited by IndyHoosier
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

Nebraska being allowed to bump way more than we are. 

We don’t deserve calls…. that last foul prob shouldn’t have been over the back. Malik is just standing there watching and then reacting when the ball comes off the rim. For somebody that can’t jump, you’d think he’d be smart enough to get a body on somebody. 

• Like 1

Just now, kyhoosier29 said:

We don’t deserve calls…. that last foul prob shouldn’t have been over the back. Malik is just standing there watching and then reacting when the ball comes off the rim. For somebody that can’t jump, you’d think he’d be smart enough to get a body on somebody. 

Agree on that play. Reneau really isn't a good rebounder. Never boxes out and doesn't rebound out of his area at all. 

• Like 1

Just now, JerseyHoosier said:

There's still a lot of time left in this game. I'm hoping this team has the moxy to mount a comeback. Win or lose, I at least want to see us push back here soon. 

Typically, as frustrating as this team has been, they don’t quit.