Nebraska Game Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, Inequality said:

Leal needs more shots. Instead Galloway shoots the next three possessions 

On the flip side, if this team is going to go anywhere, Galloway has got to get confident with his perimeter shot again, which only happens through shooting it. Real double edged sword there. 

Just now, BGleas said:

Ware's last bucket easily could have been an And 1. 

I don't mind the no calls on our end. I have a bigger issues with the minor contact calls on their end. In general, refs needs to swallow their whistles and let these players get used to contact. Those chippy calls aren't happening in the Big Dance. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BGleas said:

A little crazy that the free throws are 11 to 3, given everything weee doing is in the paint. 

True, but we keep giving them easy reach in fouls to call. They may be ticky tacky fouls but they’re legit. I just don’t understand how our guys keep doing it knowing that they’re in the bonus

Edited by 02Hoosier
Grammar
  • Like 3

Just now, JerseyHoosier said:

I don't mind the no calls on our end. I have a bigger issues with the minor contact calls on their end. In general, refs needs to swallow their whistles and let these players get used to contact. Those chippy calls aren't happening in the Big Dance. 

Agree. 

I think one of the things that has frustrated me forever are so many low IQ basketball plays. And I’ve never seen a team turn it over so much on potential fast breaks. This is a winnable game. Get it together guys

• Like 5