PU @ IU Game thread

Reacher

Here's my opinion. Game was changed in first 5 minutes. Just sick about it. Nothing we can do right now except hope that something stupid happens. Down 18 to this team who has lost 2 of 3 on the road? Horrible that the refs took over the game that early...

Spare me the crowd who might come in and say Woodson should have played MM and KW earlier. Before you post that acknowledge the two horse sh-- calls to change the game.,

18 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

see, personally i don't like when people complain about officiating every game because it doesn't mean as much when you see this crap!

The refs cost the Colts a playoff spot because of calls that was determined to be wrong vs the Browns.

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Here's my opinion. Game was changed in first 5 minutes. Just sick about it. Nothing we can do right now except hope that something stupid happens. Down 18 to this team who has lost 2 of 3 on the road? Horrible that the refs took over the game that early...

Spare me the crowd who might come in and say Woodson should have played MM and KW earlier. Before you post that acknowledge the two horse sh-- calls to change the game.,

You can be mad about the refs and how the coaches handled the poor officiating.