IU @ Wisconsin game thread

1 minute ago, 02Hoosier said:

For once it would be nice to see some accountability besides “I gotta get ‘em over the hump”

I could do an entire tirade on Woody and where his head is at, starting with him making Scott fly out to meet him for the interview to quashing the Matta/Fife help, to him acting like this job is the victory lap for his career.   But I’m not going there out of restraint and no one wants to hear it.  

• Like 3

Just now, BobSaccamanno said:

I could do an entire tirade on Woody and where his head is at, starting with him making Scott fly out to meet him for the interview to quashing the Matta/Fife help, to him acting like this job is the victory lap for his career.   But I’m not going there out of restraint and no one wants to hear it.  

To be fair, it would be more entertaining than the game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Woodson too damn stubborn. Quite frankly, he needs to be humbled. 

• Like 4

Don’t worry you are not alone on your frustrations

• Thanks 1

Just now, Indykev said:

I wish woody would play Gunn...what did i miss while i was gone? its cold as balls outside by the way.

Some annoying white guy from Wisconsin baited Gunn into elbowing him in the face. 

• Like 3