Northwestern Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

1 hour ago, Inequality said:

Even though the new unis combined with the welding shield illustration says welcome to the gulag, I hope our team finds a way to put together a full 40 minute throttling of NW to establish some momentum in these final games of the regular season.

There is no chance IU makes the big dance no matter the outcome of the remaining games unless they somehow manage to win the B1G tourney. But, for recruiting sake if nothing else, we need to look like we care and are headed in the right direction. Show some life and kick some butt today.

Im making an effort to fabricate my last remaining bit of positivity here. Let’s get it Hoosiers! 

you could have almost posted this in the no negative comments thread!

27 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

I don’t think our numbers would improve enough to even be on the bubble. I think we’d have to win 6 of 7 and win a couple marque games in the BTT (make the finals?) to even get a thought. A run like that would be impressive, but I think the damage is done. If Wiscy falls out of the top 25, none of the 6 you’re speaking of would be that impressive, especially with Wiscy and MSU at home. 

LOL.  win 6 of 7.  LOL.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

dang.  quoting myself...just made me think about GoColts, KyleHornsbyrules, CraigHoops, HoosierTilDeath, GovernmentCheese, Mile... ah the good ol days...who else am i missing?

HoosierHooper.

• Like 1

• KDB locked this topic