Penn State Post Game

Hoosier987

I know I will get ridiculed again but I sent this to Dolson.

Dear Scott,

I know you have a tough job and probably are tired of fans like me emailing you. This basketball program is a dumpster fire and there is no hope for the future. It is time to bring the Mike Woodson era of coaching Indiana to an end. He is not the answer and every game is proving it even more. Don't wait until the end of the year but do it tonight because he is just clueless coaching the college game. We run a terrible offense where we don't emphasize 3 point shooting and just go through the post. You can't win in the college game playing this way. Today we went the first 38 minutes without hitting a 3 which is embarrassing.

Coach Woodson has lost this fan base and if you bring him back it will only get worse next year. You already have seen fans booing at home games and leaving early at home because of being blown out. 

Thank you, 
Scott Roberts 
Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I know I will get ridiculed again but I just sent this to Dolson.

organized email

Primary

Football Coach

me?at=AF6bupO2aWRbJtk1cfyo_O2t4vblj6tTPw&sz=50&pld=1
Fake Account
Dear Mr. Dolson I have been of IU sports for 50 years and right now your football program is a joke. We are the worst D1 program in the country and...

Details
Dear Scott,

I know you have a tough job and probably are tired of fans like me emailing you. This basketball program is a dumpster fire and there is no hope for the future. It is time to bring the Mike Woodson era of coaching Indiana to an end. He is not the answer and every game is proving it even more. Don't wait until the end of the year but do it tonight because he is just clueless coaching the college game. We run a terrible offense where we don't emphasize 3 point shooting and just go through the post. You can't win in the college game playing this way. Today we went the first 38 minutes without hitting a 3 which is embarrassing.

Coach Woodson has lost this fan base and if you bring him back it will only get worse next year. You already have seen fans booing at home games and leaving early at home because of being blown out. 

Thank you, 
Scott Roberts 

appreciate you Scott

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

we really might lose out.  finish 16-16?

Each of the last 3 games have theoretically been the easiest games left on the schedule, and we lost all 3 fairly convincingly. I’d bet we still win one more even though we’re underdogs the rest of the way, but I think we finish 15-17.

I understand that a lot of it is because other teams have players that can break down the defense and IU does not have that player, but just once I would like to see the other teams starters on the bench with early foul trouble instead of IU!😢