Penn State Post Game

Hoosier987

Just fugly BB by both teams.  Unfortunately, we were fulglier than the other fugly team.  My eyes couldn't take any more at the half.

So I changed the channel and watched Houston/Baylor.  What a game!

My vision recovered and ended up having an entertaining hour of real BB.:snack:

• Like 1

Message to the IU coaching staff. Mainly Brian Walsh. If you feel your players need constant reassurance with excessive clapping for bad play. You have done a piss poor job of recruiting. Make them men not snow flakes. Or is there a mind fricking class they have to take at IU where the agenda is making them unsure of who they are? 

I wasn’t able to watch today, but now that I know the outcome, and have had time to look at the box score, I’m glad that I missed the game. Once again terrible from three (2-15) and the FT line (14-25). That says it all.

When do the women play again?

Edited by Hoosier4Life53
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

I wasn’t able to watch today, but now that I know the outcome, and have had time to look at the box score, I’m glad that I missed the game. Once again terrible from three (2-15) and the FT line (14-25). That says it all.

When do the women play again?

Actually we started 12-16 from the line but only went 2-9 to end the game. Also those 2 3's were in the last two minutes if the game.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Great we played as well as penn fricking state. i swear these guys and there dumbass takes. We should blow penn st. away EVERY time we play them.

What’s wrong with that take? That was the difference in the first half. There is no commentary on what we should or shouldn’t be doing vs a team like PSU.

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Did not watch a single second of the game.  Decided to devote my wife-approved free time today to watching some pre-season baseball.  No sense making time for something that makes me unhappy.  Life's too short.  

I went to the Iowa State gamer to watch real basketball.   

I really haven’t watched since the beginning of the season. My apathy had set in when they hired Woodson. I refuse to watch something that doesn’t bring me any enjoyment anymore. I fear IUs talking heads will never make the right hire to make this program relevant again. It’s been in a sad state for far too long…I’m all for a change as long as it’s someone that actually can coach and be competitive. Otherwise it’s just wash, rinse, repeat for the next 3 years until we do it all over again…

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Did not watch a single second of the game.  Decided to devote my wife-approved free time today to watching some pre-season baseball.  No sense making time for something that makes me unhappy.  Life's too short.  

I played golf instead. Sucking at that is way more enjoyable than watching IU games these days

• Like 1
  • Haha 2