2024 Transfer Portal

4 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

IDK. The few times I saw him on the court this year he got torched defensively 

Just like every guard on are current roster that can’t shoot. At least he can shoot. I thought he was pretty solid defensively last year. I think what you saw this year was attitude. 

9 hours ago, 3Ballin said:

Damn, do you dislike this kid so much you have to pass on him twice?! 😂

I pictured him, passing a car that was in the passing lane, via the left shoulder on a divided highway. Double pass. Passing the passer. 

We call it the OJ Simpson, in prison language.  

9 hours ago, 3Ballin said:

Damn, do you dislike this kid so much you have to pass on him twice?! 😂

Never forget that jo jo has inside connections and verified that MR was transferring out. When asked, he doubled down on it. When found to be total BS, he disappeared for a bit.    

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, jojo123 said:

Just like every guard on are current roster that can’t shoot. At least he can shoot. I thought he was pretty solid defensively last year. I think what you saw this year was attitude. 

He shot 30% from 3 and isn't getting in the portal, there are other, and better Indiana kids that will be in the portal. One already is.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Ryan Conwell 6-6 from 3 against Minnesota right now.  Still lot of time left and he’s got 23 and 5 assists.

#ATopPriority 

I was getting ready to come talk about him. The question is… he may be loyal to his coach and transfer to SLU with him. If he doesn’t I’d throw bags and bags and bags at him. Woodson needs to promise him a starting spot and he is from Indianapolis so hopefully he grew up an IU Fan. It’s crazy how much talent from Indiana we pass up on. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I was getting ready to come talk about him. The question is… he may be loyal to his coach and transfer to SLU with him. If he doesn’t I’d throw bags and bags and bags at him. Woodson needs to promise him a starting spot and he is from Indianapolis so hopefully he grew up an IU Fan. It’s crazy how much talent from Indiana we pass up on. 

SLU or Michigan