MW: I am

CD: Never mind

MW: Tell me your name son

CD: I did

MW: Your names Carter Idid?

CD: No coach, Drinkwine

MW: I am

CD: Thanks for the call coach, goodbye

i'm a little nervous that you are actually reporting this happened.  you are joking right?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i see we are interested in Cade Tyson!  my son actually played travel ball with him.  i know him and his family very well.  great people.  his bro is in the NBA now.  would be very very cool if he became a Hoosier!

Sounds like he loves UNC and will go there if offered 

1 hour ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i see we are interested in Cade Tyson!  my son actually played travel ball with him.  i know him and his family very well.  great people.  his bro is in the NBA now.  would be very very cool if he became a Hoosier!

Well why don’t you get the info!!!! lol jk pretty neat if he does come over to the Hoosiers

2 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

He would be a huge upgrade at the PG position. He is tough and plays really hard. Not a great shooter, but a good defender, distributor and rebounder. Attacks the rim. Seems like a good character too. 

I feel like he has torched us so many times that it would be nice to have him on our side for a while. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NCHoosier32 said:

You’re our lead recruiter on this one

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

He would be a huge upgrade at the PG position. He is tough and plays really hard. Not a great shooter, but a good defender, distributor and rebounder. Attacks the rim. Seems like a good character too. 

We can cover his shooting with all the other great shooters we have...sign him up.

2 hours ago, Danomatic said:

Wait a minute… are you saying that it’s possible to play postseason basketball and focus on recruiting and the portal??? 🧐

Careful yesterday I was told to stop with the BS complaints we wouldnt field a team. i say play the mgrs. couldnt be any worse.

7 hours ago, Indykev said:

Careful yesterday I was told to stop with the BS complaints we wouldnt field a team. i say play the mgrs. couldnt be any worse.

Most managers i know have sucked...except this one at the HoJo in 95, i got a raise.

Edited by Dawg Bawls
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Indykev said:

I found out a few years ago that the managers play against the managers of the opposing team the night before the game, and have their own league! Very fun. Love our managers.

• Like 4