2024 Transfer Portal

3 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

My graduating class was just shy of 1,000 and that was almost 20 years ago. 

I graduated with about 750 or so. By the time my youngest sister graduated nine years later, her graduating class was literally double the size.

2 hours ago, MrsStoller said:

I went to Mt. Vernon, graduated in mid-80's, high school had about 750 students.  At that time, HSE had about 500 students total.  The area has certainly grown!!

I went to Boonville.  If you went to the same Mt. Vernon that was in our conference, we're not far apart

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrsStoller said:

I went to Mt. Vernon, graduated in mid-80's, high school had about 750 students.  At that time, HSE had about 500 students total.  The area has certainly grown!!

Mt. Vernon Fortville or Posey?

5 hours ago, ledies22 said:

my high school was 400 

Mine was about the same size, and I was thinking, if you added up every person I attended high school with (3 classes above, 3 classes below), I still don't think you'd get to 2000

2 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Mine was about the same size, and I was thinking, if you added up every person I attended high school with (3 classes above, 3 classes below), I still don't think you'd get to 2000

average class was about 100 for me. Mine was 94. So 7 years wouldn't even make 1,000.