2024 Transfer Portal

5 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I went to Knightstown and graduated in 1989 and my senior class had 89 kids in it.

I graduated from Westfield in 1966 in a class of 66 students. Lived in or around the area all my life. I don't recognize anything anymore.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

You know MM & MR are getting strong ass offers 💰💰💰

IMG_1703.jpeg

If you recruited the kid in HS…you already have their contacts…and you will just keep reaching out all season long. Imo this is something the B1G should put a stop to. If another B1G coach reaches out before a kid enters the portal…suspensions to the coaching staff.

5 hours ago, Maedhros said:

I graduated with about 750 or so. By the time my youngest sister graduated nine years later, her graduating class was literally double the size.

Yep…some areas have really grown fast…combine that with school consolidations plus the loss of manufacturing jobs in some areas and it’s changed a lot of the demographics. People that used to live in small urban towns to send their kids to a small local school no longer have a reason to live there…town dies when school closes and it just speeds up the process of migration.

3 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

CJ Gunn commits to Chris Holtmann and DePaul.

I always thought Holtmann was good at just letting kids play...And I think that's what CJ needs...

Where I think Holtmann struggles is getting kids to play together....

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Euroclydon said:

CJ needs to learn the difference between a good shot and a bad shot. He was too eager to fire up a shot every time he touched it. The force is with him.

I don't think he's a very good bench player. So if he starts, I bet you'll see a better version of him.