2024 Transfer Portal

6 hours ago, ButlerHoosier said:

I'm just wondering it seems we are in on alot of front court players. Are there any backcourt players we are getting in on? 

We already have 4 backcourt players, what are you worried about?   DWS

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, IUALUM03 said:

Any guesses on who the player who was approached from Purdue with a 1 mil offer?  Edey is the only person I could think of worth that, but curious if I'm missing something here?

Rumor was Gonzaga wanted Smith. I find it very hard to believe he was offered 1 million. Edey on the other hand. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, 02Hoosier said:

There must not be much talent in the portal if Omoruyi is at 5

still 2000 to enter.another reason why its stupid seeing IU listed talking to ever other player in the portal.

Edited by Indykev
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Indykev said:

still 2000 to enter.another reason why its stupid seeing IU listed talking to ever other player in the portal.

You might as well talk to them, no? Just because they're talking doesn't mean they're offering. Got see who has real interest. Not sure the harm in talking to everyone and making sure you've covered your bases. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

8jsh1z.jpg

Judge yourself however you wish, but I was just catching up on this thread and I was itching to get caught up so I could post this exact same thing.

Some people are cool when they find out they think like me.  Most, however, are horrified.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Judge yourself however you wish, but I was just catching up on this thread and I was itching to get caught up so I could post this exact same thing.

Some people are cool when they find out they think like me.  Most, however, are horrified.

Oh don't worry, I've been told for years that I'm well beyond the capabilities of psychiatric medicine. 

• Haha 2