2024 Transfer Portal

20 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Not trying to joke but I think his biggest issue is the heart attack he had last year. 

That certainly could be the case. That being said, his play from what I saw, seemed like he was fine. I honestly have no information one way or the other, but looked to be in good cardiovascular condition when I watched him. Logged a full workload without any issues that I saw anyway. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SawatchHoosier said:

I hate that day. 

I'm gonna assume that... you are not very perceptive of the world around you? Still a great guy but tired of being sprayed in the face from the hand nozzle, at the kitchen sink, when you go to get a drink of water, ON APRIL 1 EVERY YEAR for the last 30 years...

I love you brother, but this is you... isn't it ? 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I'm gonna assume that... you are not very perceptive of the world around you? Still a great guy but tired of being sprayed in the face from the hand nozzle, at the kitchen sink, when you go to get a drink of water, ON APRIL 1 EVERY YEAR for the last 30 years...

I love you brother, but this is you... isn't it ? 

@SawatchHoosier    You get sprayed, every year... Right? It's ok, it's the fun part !!!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

I haven’t seen from anywhere that we’ve even been in contact with Storr. Anybody see otherwise? 

Yeah, everything I've seen says Illini. He initially committed to them out of high school, but backed out and went to St Johns...

He's from Rockford, which is almost as crappy as Champaign, so he's used to it 🙂

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Yeah, everything I've seen says Illini. He initially committed to them out of high school, but backed out and went to St Johns...

He's from Rockford, which is almost as crappy as Champaign, so he's used to it 🙂

Can’t imagine any school sucks with 💰 

I used to think my $115 reserve check every month was a fortune 

30 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Have to wonder if FAU credits will transfer to Michigan? There have been multiple reports of Michigan losing transfers because of admissions. 

Yeah, Shannon and Love come to mind...

If he gets in, Juwan Howard will be peed off id imagine... 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Have to wonder if FAU credits will transfer to Michigan? There have been multiple reports of Michigan losing transfers because of admissions. 

Probably not. I think Davis is a good student, but FAU doesn't rank very high academically. See the following example of Myles Hinton, OL who transferred from Stanford

Eventually, innocently, the question of his major arose.

"Right now, general studies, because they had like, transfer — like the credits kind of messed up,” Hinton began. “I was in human biology at Stanford and then for some reason, they didn’t take a lot of the credits. Like, all my bio credits dropped."

In high school, he was a member of the National Honor Society and Beta Club and in his first year in Palo Alto he was named the "Most Outstanding Freshman." It's the main reason he couldn't believe the classroom he found himself in during the summer session.

"Yeah, it was crazy! I was like, ‘What in the world!” Hinton said. “I took an intro to writing class last semester, and I was like, ‘What’s going on? I took this class freshman year." It was crazy."

Per U-M admissions, “up to 60 credits may be transferred from other colleges and universities to count toward the 120 required for a U-M degree.”

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

The world has gone mad.  What is the minimum NBA salary for an undrafted rookie free agent that makes a team?

$1.1M for a player with 0 years of service.

From there, it depends on how many years the player has been in the NBA and how long the deal is.  The rest can be found here:

https://www.sportsbusinessclassroom.com/nba-2023-24-minimum-salary-scale/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2