2024 Transfer Portal

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Those are MIC schools. Stupid amount of D1 talent coming from this area, in many sports. 

Warren Central is in the area, too, they have 3900 kids. 

Damn, that's a lot of kids. Must be a lot of Marvin Gaye being played at night.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Anyone know anything about this Ben Humrichous? Spelling....kid from Evansville.

Very good player for the Aces, did miss some time in the season that derailed them a little. But arguably their best player on their team, shot over 41% from the 3 on like 150 attempts

Just now, IowaHoosierFan said:

I know TH North and South are pretty big or were when i was at ISU 

My nephew is in administration in the Hamilton Southeastern schools..He said if they hadn't split inti two schools they would be over 6000 students 

• Thanks 1

Just now, IU Scott said:

My nephew is in administration in the Hamilton Southeastern schools..He said if they hadn't split inti two schools they would be over 6000 students 

I went to Mt. Vernon, graduated in mid-80's, high school had about 750 students.  At that time, HSE had about 500 students total.  The area has certainly grown!!

• Like 2

Just now, MrsStoller said:

I went to Mt. Vernon, graduated in mid-80's, high school had about 750 students.  At that time, HSE had about 500 students total.  The area has certainly grown!!

Mt Vernon Fortville is next. It'll explode. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Oh man. UW got some problems. 

You hate to see that. 

It’s not problems.  It’s the changing of “recruiting” and not how you are developed but how much money you can make.  You are going to see a lot of kids go for the money and screw it up because you are essentially going to a charlatan who can’t develop anyone. 

6 hours ago, IU_Realist said:

It’s not problems.  It’s the changing of “recruiting” and not how you are developed but how much money you can make.  You are going to see a lot of kids go for the money and screw it up because you are essentially going to a charlatan who can’t develop anyone. 

You'd be hard pressed to convince me UW doesn't have problems after getting absolutely WAXED by a mid-major and then their best player transferring. 

Edited by btownqb

21 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Worst kept secret in college hoops. Another one to watch is Dainja from Illinois. The whispers from Storr started in January...same whispers for Dainja. Not saying we would want Dainja but nonetheless.

13 minutes ago, MrsStoller said:

Definitely in the process right now of doing that! I keep tabs on the area and yikes!  (Some great restaurants there now; I'll look for the Foodie thread haha)

I think I’ll go over and rename the best of thread ‘the foodie thread’

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MrsStoller said:

I went to Knightstown and graduated in 1989 and my senior class had 89 kids in it.

• Like 1