2024 Transfer Portal

16 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

I was going to tag you in that. I thought you wanted him?

i definitely don't know much about him, but with the updated lists, i would think we could do better.  who knows though!?  so hard to keep up with all of it.  i guess it's kind of exciting though.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

We will take anyone that has a lick of talent. We need 7, SEVEN players. We will be asking players from the HPER like Crean did soon. 

7 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

We will take anyone that has a lick of talent. We need 7, SEVEN players. We will be asking players from the HPER like Crean did soon. 

and that's assuming Taco is back right?

2 hours ago, MrsStoller said:

I found out a few years ago that the managers play against the managers of the opposing team the night before the game, and have their own league! Very fun. Love our managers.

yes a couple of years ago IU mgrs. were to play at the FF for the National Championship but didnt have the money to go. Dont remember the outcome.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DWB said:

Sounds like "show me the money" !!

Kid had a good year at a lower school, wants to move up. Go get your bag. To add 99% of these moves is about Show me the Money....coaches too.

Edited by Indykev
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

yes a couple of years ago IU mgrs. were to play at the FF for the National Championship but didnt have the money to go. Dont remember the outcome.

Oh snap! I remember that but I didn’t know they didn’t have the $$ to go. That stinks! Next time let’s do a fundraiser for them. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

This one made me chuckle. See ya dad! 

LOL, wow. 

Best of luck to Iowa with the transfer portal.  Not going to be easy getting players when other staffs can say “they can’t even keep their own kids on the team and believing in the program.”

• Like 1