2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

38 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

For the record, I, an extreme outsider, mentioned the fluidity of the portal. 😂😂😂

When we miss out on a portal player, can we consider the portal player flushed down the portal potty?

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, 02Hoosier said:

Do you believe there is any truth to that rumor of the mystery player

Yes, and I think that's where the Goode rumors originated. I wish I knew who it was but very few people are willing to share the name since the player hasn't entered the portal yet. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ephul said:

Insiders claim he may or may not commit. It may or may not be imminent. The portal is fluid.

You heard it here first.

That is true. I've heard that IU may be slow playing him a bit or that he might commit today. Things can at times be all over the place with portal players. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Yes, and I think that's where the Goode rumors originated. I wish I knew who it was but very few people are willing to share the name since the player hasn't entered the portal yet. 

I get the morality sense in that but I also don’t because people knew Kylan Boswell was going to Illinois days before he was even in the portal, but to each their own. As long as we get some shooting I’m chillin