2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

3 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

This is just something I heard. I don't know how credible. But it was something about Luke Goode being at IU today. Now, he's not in the portal and his brother attends IU so he may just be there hanging out? Who knows?

There’s rumors about him right now but nothing 100% credible 

Just now, IUfaninIllinois said:

We need a shooter and a back up 5 and a back up 4 who can shoot or a versatile 4/5 and two shooters

I just don't see another guard or win coming here with us ready having Rice, Carlyle, Galloway, Cupps,Newton, Leal plus MM and Tucker.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I just don't see another guard or win coming here with us ready having Rice, Carlyle, Galloway, Cupps,Newton, Leal plus MM and Tucker.

A good player who is confident in his skills will want to play with other good players. 

Edited by Hoosier987
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Yeah i understand your concern but I can also see a scenario where Leal and Cupps just don’t play much either and Newton probably either. We really only have two wings though but he might just take a back up 4 and back up 5 and be done or try getting someone to redshirt for the 13th spot 

5 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Yeah i understand your concern but I can also see a scenario where Leal and Cupps just don’t play much either and Newton probably either. We really only have two wings though but he might just take a back up 4 and back up 5 and be done or try getting someone to redshirt for the 13th spot 

Yeah if you are a good player a few of those guys are of no concern to you.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

We gotta find some bench bigs. Another 3/4 tweener and a rebounder/paint defender, at least. 

One of the two will have to come here on pure faith they'll get to play some. $$$$

I like what's going on.

• Like 1