2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I heard Rabjohn's say the other day that the kid from UE is trying to get workouts for NBA teams. He said it might be awhile until he worries about setting up visits to colleges.

This is accurate but IU is staying in communication and will likely get a visit at some point 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Why would a guy like Power transfer from Duke to only he a role player somewhere else. I am hopeful that Newton can be able to he healthy for next year and be a contributor off the bench. If we knew he could then all we would need is a backup 4 and 5. That is if we get Carlyle 

Well IU will have minutes to offer at the 4 and 5 as the roster currently stands but I agree. They need to get smaller school guys that fill a couple open roster spots and then hold a spot for Humrichous imo 

Edited by DC2345
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Well IU will have minutes to offer at the 4 and 5 as the roster currently stands but I agree. They need to get smaller school guys that fill a couple open roster spots and then hold a spot for Humrichous imo 

If we get Power….Humrichous isn’t coming here IMO

3 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Current names to know are Zach Anderson, Leland Walker, Ben Humrichous, and Elijah Malone(he might be looking for a bigger role but isn’t for sure out of the picture yet)

Zach Anderson would be an absolute perfect fit. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DC2345 said:

Current names to know are Zach Anderson, Leland Walker, Ben Humrichous, and Elijah Malone(he might be looking for a bigger role but isn’t for sure out of the picture yet)

I’m assuming Carlyle isn’t on your list because it’s a done deal?

• Haha 1

Based on position, you’d think it would be Anderson OR Humrichous. I am perfectly fine with Leland Walker even if we get Carlyle. Kid seems to want to be here and he looks like a bulldog out there.  I don’t know if there is a 6’4 ish guard with range out there if Essegian isn’t happening.  Malone at backup C.  

Tucker, Ballo, Rice, Carlyle, Malone, Walker, Humrichous/Anderson would be phenomenal. 

14 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Carlyle, Woodson, Howard. Ya was on the other side of street. Breakfast at uptown cafe.

IMG_20240420_102844706.jpg

Yessss! Doin the work! 
Again, so will say it till I’m blue in the face, the Uptown is top notch for breakfast! Not only is the food amazing, but the ambiance and service is too. JMO lol

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

This is just something I heard. I don't know how credible. But it was something about Luke Goode being at IU today. Now, he's not in the portal and his brother attends IU so he may just be there hanging out? Who knows?

It's little 5. Hanging out 

14 hours ago, DC2345 said:

You’re going to probably have a mystery guy as well. Usually happens.

Edited by Hoosier987
  • Like 1