2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

1 minute ago, iuswingman said:

we don't need to to keep an open scholarship.  pick up a sleeper to take a shot on if nothing else.

If we're going to take a flyer on someone, make it an upperclassman.  That way they're not tying up an open slot for too long if it doesn't work. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iuswingman said:

we don't need to to keep an open scholarship.  pick up a sleeper to take a shot on if nothing else.

There will be some high level pickups when they realize they are not currently NBA material.

6 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

It's gotta be with someone that has some semblance of talent or potential. I dont want to go offer the last scholarship(s) just to use them. I think it will be difficult to fill up the last scholarships... assuming Goode is onboard. The only thing to offer now is a bit of money and maybe 10-15 minutes at the 4-5?

9 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

Depends who you ask lol!

Respectfully, no. 

I want to know if Rivals, 247, or On3 CB'ed either of them. I'm 95% sure they didn't... gives a bigger reason to think Goode, with his Jamie Shaw prediction, is legit. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

It's gotta be with someone that has some semblance of talent or potential. I dont want to go offer the last scholarship(s) just to use them. I think it will be difficult to fill up the last scholarships... assuming Goode is onboard. The only thing to offer now is a bit of money and maybe 10-15 minutes at the 4-5?

Never know how injuries will play out or how all the newcomers will do.

Everyone on this board likely wished we had another guard on this team last season instead of an empty seat.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

1. Rice, Galloway, Cupps

2. Carlyle, Tucker, Newton

3. Mgbako, Leal

4. Reneau, Goode

5. Ballo

2 spots left that they can use

Thanks.

To clarify, is Goode being sold on being a stretch 4? I was under the impression he was more of a 2/3. 

If so, does that mean we’re moving on from Anderson and Humrichous? 

4 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

Never know how injuries will play out or how all the newcomers will do.

Everyone on this board likely wished we had another guard on this team last season instead of an empty seat.

Does anyone wish we had Grant Gelon on the team last year?

For those who like to count chickens before they've hatched:

Bart Torvik currently has Indiana ranked 21 overall with our roster as it stands. Luke Goode would project to have the highest ORating on our team, with 125, on 36% of available minutes, and would bump our overall ranking to 17.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hoosierdave said:

Thanks.

To clarify, is Goode being sold on being a stretch 4? I was under the impression he was more of a 2/3. 

If so, does that mean we’re moving on from Anderson and Humrichous? 

I think Anderson moved on from us. 

And Goode was always, or I guess IMO, a 3/4. He played some 4 at ILL and given what else is on our roster--- I don't see any mins at the 2 open, but for sure some at the 3/4. 

• Thanks 1