2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

Kanaan at 54% eFG on catch and shoot- 73rd percentile

Goode at 56% eFG on catch and shoot- 77th percentile 

-----------------------------------------

Kanaan 1.13PPP on spot up opps- 81st percentile 

Goode 1.08PPP on spot up-- 77th percentile 

Lord match that with Ballo, Rice, and Tucker-- MM, MR, and Gallo. IT FITS SO WELL!!! 

Trying to temper my expectations, but i think Goode is that piece we need.

in only 20 mpg he made 61 total 3's last season.

in comparison:
That's 11 more than our best 3pt shooter, MM, who averaged 27 mpg.
That's 35 more than out second best 3 pt shooter, Gallo, who averaged 33 mpg. 

That is the perfect, highly efficient offensive spark plug we need off the bench.  

Edited by tdhoosier
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Take it for what it is worth but on the other site Chris said that Anderson is looking for more playing time than IU can offer

.... he also seems to think there's only about 14 min's per game left to hand out with the current roster and new additions so far. He said he doesn't see Anderson coming for those minutes. I don't know, I guess we will find out sooner or later.

Edited by Artesian_86

50 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

There was so many Goode rumors swirling from different sources it was hard to keep up there for a bit. Some said he was staying, some said he was portaling, and some said he was portaling and heading to IU. 

Same, i was told by a couple of young men, they saw him but he was just visiting his brother. So they were holding back or didnt know.

Edited by Indykev

Goode seems like the perfect fit to round out the roster by adding the “shooter” we desperately need. It could also help in recruiting other top in state players which has fallen off in recent years. The rest of the open spots can be filled with solid role players who aren’t looking for a certain amount of minutes, but could benefit by IU’s NIL budget similar to Leal’s situation. Let’s hope we get him…been fooled by the portal before.

Edited by Hoosier4Life53

On another site, someone compared Goode and Kopp. Pretty good comparison, in my eyes. Both do little off the dribble, good shooters, 6'7 a piece, both good defenders and the flexibility to play the 4, if needed/opportunity arises. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

On another site, someone compared Goode and Kopp. Pretty good comparison, in my eyes. Both do little off the dribble, good shooters, 6'7 a piece, both good defenders and the flexibility to play the 4, if needed/opportunity arises. 

This is sounding more and more Goode by the second

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1