March Madness 2024

8 minutes ago, ForHumanity said:

I have never seen so many teams go for laups instead of 3's at the end of the game. Trading 2's for 2's doesn't add up to closing the gap. So stupid.

It looked like that was painters strategy. He was heavily switching on the perimeter, and allowing drives. He didn’t want to give them any looks. 

• Like 1

Heavy sigh. Anxiety. Anger mixed with inner turmoil!”

As an IU fan, yeah, this blows.

NGL, personally, I’m thrilled my girlfriend gets to cheer at a Final Four game. 

I’mma shut up now before I get tarred and feathered. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Cheerleaders at purdue? all this time i thought that was livestock.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

First off many congrats to your girlfriend getting to attend and cheer for her team at the final four. That will be an experience of a lifetime. Secondly, I'm enjoying that most of America is beginning to dislike Edey as much as the rest of the big ten does. Having Purdue achieve success while being loathed by the average American is the most Purdue thing ever. Does it blow...kind of...but let's not act like we didn't see this coming. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Every play is a mugging on each side of the court and then Braden Smiths dumbass says his foul was all ball lol 

I can’t believe how much Braden Smith gets away with using his forearm to shove off his defender. He does it all the time. I saw it several times vs. Tenn.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Between2Halls said:

Knecht is fun to watch. 

In my nightmares I see Dalton & Braden in cream & crimson 

There are portal stars out there…..if CMW finds one or two you guys could be  FF bound 

PS. This is like the clippers or nets making the finals….still 90% IU state 

29 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Hopefully this rubs Indiana's nose in its own incompetence and they take things seriously. 

But I doubt it.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

First off many congrats to your girlfriend getting to attend and cheer for her team at the final four. That will be an experience of a lifetime. Secondly, I'm enjoying that most of America is beginning to dislike Edey as much as the rest of the big ten does. Having Purdue achieve success while being loathed by the average American is the most Purdue thing ever. Does it blow...kind of...but let's not act like we didn't see this coming. 

Danke. And yes, was literally crying as they were leaving the arena. Getting to end her active athletic career on that kind of stage…yeah, once in a lifetime. 

Just too bad Purdue basketball had to win to get that. 😂

Oh, and she loved getting this little jab in: “I didn’t realize the last time we made the Final Four was before YOU were born.” 🙄😂 Yeah, haha, funny funny….

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Danke. And yes, was literally crying as they were leaving the arena. Getting to end her active athletic career on that kind of stage…yeah, once in a lifetime. 

Just too bad Purdue basketball had to win to get that. 😂

Oh, and she loved getting this little jab in: “I didn’t realize the last time we made the Final Four was before YOU were born.” 🙄😂 Yeah, haha, funny funny….

Barkley just said “if Purdue didn’t make the FF this year, man it would have been tough for them”

• Like 1