March Madness 2024

7 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

Tennessee is really good on defense with pressure & denying 3’s 

Should be quite a battle 

Purdue and UConn in the final. UConn has guards that put tremendous pressure on the opponent's plus their center should be able to neutralize Edey somewhat. I picked UConn to win it all, but it will be a battle. Purdue is a complete team, but UConn is a little better and just as deep as the Boiler's. 

A great season for them though and absolutely nothing to hang your heads on. Hopefully Indiana gets close to the level of those teams in the 20 years or so. 

16 hours ago, pinkroync said:

Did they host it at the Ford Center?  If so I can see why. Evansville isn't a bad location either, although I have mercy on anyone's souls who stayed on the East side. 

Yes they did host it at the Ford Center.

And I do live on the east side. Traffic has been brutal with Easter shoppers....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jefftheref said:

Purdue and UConn in the final. UConn has guards that put tremendous pressure on the opponent's plus their center should be able to neutralize Edey somewhat. I picked UConn to win it all, but it will be a battle. Purdue is a complete team, but UConn is a little better and just as deep as the Boiler's. 

A great season for them though and absolutely nothing to hang your heads on. Hopefully Indiana gets close to the level of those teams in the 20 years or so. 

Not sure how I could be upset with a bunch of players nobody valued including Purdue fans.

they stuck together after last year and didn’t take the money and run 

38 minutes ago, Tom White said:

Right. They took the money and stayed.

Less money for sure 

it will shock some of you but there are players who just want to play ball & go to school….word is TKR has no interest in doing extra NIL stuff 

I assume every big school has a pool of money automatically split between the players….which they basically do nothing to get 

3 minutes ago, rd726 said:

Man I hate Purdue. 
Hate watching them almost as much as just hating THEM 

Come ON Vols. 

Every play is a mugging on each side of the court and then Braden Smiths dumbass says his foul was all ball lol 

• Like 1