March Madness 2024

1 minute ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Apparently, of the 37 things I've signed up for... TNT isn't on any of them.

Oh well, it looks like Hoiberg is getting boat raced. I'll just watch the ticker. 

I jinxed it. Nebraska has gone ice cold since the timeout when I posted that. Of course they were due, after all those threes they got against us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

I jinxed it. Nebraska has gone ice cold since the timeout when I posted that. Of course they were due, after all those threes they got against us.

Attention fully turned to Duke Vermont. I've spent many a winter in Vermont, and Burlington is a neat place. Would be one of my favorite upsets ever if this happens.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Attention fully turned to Duke Vermont. I've spent many a winter in Vermont, and Burlington is a neat place. Would be one of my favorite upsets ever if this happens.

I lived in VT for 16 years. Still go back every summer.

• Like 1

That was #69 on my list.. I stopped at 68. 

Plane needed tires.

My YouTube tv plus internet was significantly less than cable tv & internet…its much harder to watch basketball 4 way but football on sat and Sunday is life changing!

Edited by dgambill

Almost twelve minutes in, and Purdue gets whistled for their first foul. After multiple Grambling players knocked to the floor. College officiating is a vibes based business, performed entirely on reputation.

Edited by Maedhros
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

My YouTube tv plus internet was significantly less than cable tv & internet…its much harder to watch basketball 4 way but football on sat and Sunday is life changing!

I think I get what you are saying, and I have "cut the cable" which actually means a suckle from a different teet now.

I've yet to find ONE service that provides for my eclectic "taste". I need IU, Makers channel, OANN, Paw Patrol. I need gunsmoke, CSI, NCIS, COPS and BET (don't ask on those last two, it complicated). 

I need TNT (right now)... NOPE don't have that one, so eff it.

• Like 1

I think I get what you are saying, and I have "cut the cable" which actually means a suckle from a different teet now.

I've yet to find ONE service that provides for my eclectic "taste". I need IU, Makers channel, OANN, Paw Patrol. I need gunsmoke, CSI, NCIS, COPS and BET (don't ask on those last two, it complicated). 

I need TNT (right now)... NOPE don't have that one, so eff it.

Got it…that’s a crazy list…I’d be surprised if YouTube tv doesn’t have all that though…if not supplement it with a free app like Roku tv etc and I bet you can find it. I just know Sunday ticket with 4 screens is the best thing I’ve ever spent money on….mayne outside the engagement ring for my wife of course!! 😂

17 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Got it…that’s a crazy list…I’d be surprised if YouTube tv doesn’t have all that though…if not supplement it with a free app like Roku tv etc and I bet you can find it. I just know Sunday ticket with 4 screens is the best thing I’ve ever spent money on….mayne outside the engagement ring for my wife of course!! 😂

You lost me at the ring thang... I ain't buyin another one. The last one was $79.00 from a pawn shop in vegas. I figured, your gonna get the house eventually, this ring doesn't mean sht!

It appears that 14 yrs ago, I was clairvoyant. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

You lost me at the ring thang... I ain't buyin another one. The last one was $79.00 from a pawn shop in vegas. I figured, your gonna get the house eventually, this ring doesn't mean sht!

It appears that 14 yrs ago, I was clairvoyant. 

Well I do love my wife. Not only is she beautiful and a wonderful mother…she is a good cook and has a good govt job that makes more money then me and will have a very good pension…..so I kinda hit the jackpot!

….and yes she was looking over my shoulder while I typed all that!  😉🤣

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Maedhros said:

It's a landlocked state. They only have a big lake.

And Bumper stickers on Subaru's, LOTS of bumper stickers.. . . but anyway..

If they could shoot just a little, they could be the next 13 to take down a 4... Their system is getting shots, just gotta hit some...