Dusty May to Michigan

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Who's gunna "make the call" or "answer the phone" whatever Liam's little slogan was... when he goes to UM? lol

Lamest phrase I've heard

If he goes to UM, SSAH is going to friggin' roast him with some twisted version of that. 

That and converting that to trash talk is just too easy.  "I make the call to your sister all the time", "Your mama always answer the phone for me...", etc etc. 

4 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

If he goes to UM, SSAH is going to friggin' roast him with some twisted version of that. 

That and converting that to trash talk is just too easy.  "I make the call to your sister all the time", "Your mama always answer the phone for me...", etc etc. 

I'll allow it 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad to have Tucker after losing out on Liam, but no way I’d “rather” have Tucker. We need shooters, and we lost a better shooter. Maybe it works out better if we snag a couple shooters in the portal, but given what we need more than anything, disappointing we lost Liam.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad to have Tucker after losing out on Liam, but no way I’d “rather” have Tucker. We need shooters, and we lost a better shooter. Maybe it works out better if we snag a couple shooters in the portal, but given what we need more than anything, disappointing we lost Liam.

Think about this: McNeely at MI, Queen at MD and Harper at Rutgers