Dusty May to Michigan

8 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Yes, those commitments will be the first hits

Since our coaching staff is too lazy and incompetent to recruit high school players it shouldn't hurt us at all. Mr. Excitement and those that support laziness are going to live through the portal. Doing so will allow them to be at home every night and save their energy to throw cash at portal players. As long as the money people continue to throw away cash to support incompetence and the portal program then Indiana will be bottom feeders. Hopefully after a couple of more years those high IQ, rich donors will figure out that you can't build a program with like this, especially with a coach that in my opinion if breathing wasn't automatic would die. 
This program is the shithole program of the Big 10 and the fans had nothing to do with it. Ignorant, selfish, self-centered BOT and athletic administrators, as well as big money boosters are the issue. The only thing us fans are guilty of is wasting our time to watch the sewage called Indiana Basketball. 
You can't fix stupid but Indiana is proof that the dumb get dumber!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

Since our coaching staff is too lazy and incompetent to recruit high school players it shouldn't hurt us at all. Mr. Excitement and those that support laziness are going to live through the portal. Doing so will allow them to be at home every night and save their energy to throw cash at portal players. As long as the money people continue to throw away cash to support incompetence and the portal program then Indiana will be bottom feeders. Hopefully after a couple of more years those high IQ, rich donors will figure out that you can't build a program with like this, especially with a coach that in my opinion if breathing wasn't automatic would die. 
This program is the shithole program of the Big 10 and the fans had nothing to do with it. Ignorant, selfish, self-centered BOT and athletic administrators, as well as big money boosters are the issue. The only thing us fans are guilty of is wasting our time to watch the sewage called Indiana Basketball. 
You can't fix stupid but Indiana is proof that the dumb get dumber!

IU basketball is like a bad pro franchise overpaying for a mismatched group of free agents 

Edited by 13th&Jackson
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Dickinson made some eye-popping claims about how little money he earned through NIL last season while playing for the Wolverines. 

“The people hating on me would leave their job right now for a $10,000 [a year] increase,” Dickinson said. “At Michigan, I got less than six figures for the year.”

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2023/05/09/hunter-dickinson-revealed-how-little-nil-money-he-made-while-at-michigan

Nothing like having the classlessness, lack of self awareness, and general DBaggery to take a shot at working people trying to live their lives while having the luxury of getting paid for playing a sport.   Go make fun of a nurse working an overnight shift taking care of an old person at 2 am using the bathroom while you dribble a basketball.  Dufus. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, BeerBQ said:

I agree. Most of the fans on message boards are out there with their theories and need to have an ‘inside’ source.....

I'm getting a laugh at some of those "insiders" who are still in such a state of denial that they continue to spout all this as being part of some "master plan" being implemented by Dolson. I suppose in their minds it is better than admitting they have no sources and only possess vivid imaginations and illusions of self-grandeur.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Fans are just out of control. This is why social media is evil.

Just like guns don't kill people, forks don't make people fat, and cars don't get drunk and kills people on the road.  Social media is no more evil or responsible for people being horrible.  30 years ago it wouldn't have been social media but letters and email threats.  People suck.  They continue to find more and creative ways to suck.   And just like everything else, its the extreme outliers that do most of the horrible things in life.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

And, if you're anywhere in the Louisville area, you should take those seriously.  The murder rate is totally out of control.  

Louisville homicides.

- 2018 (80 homicides)

- 2023 (150 homicides)

- 15 in March alone of this year (just March, does not include January & February).

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Louisville homicides.

- 2018 (80 homicides)

- 2023 (150 homicides)

- 15 in March alone of this year (just March, does not include January & February).

Luckily for me, my company moved it’s headquarters back over to Indiana and with these constant bridge issues, besides for an occasional trip to costco, we do not go over there for anything anymore 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rev_AK said:

Luckily for me, my company moved it’s headquarters back over to Indiana and with these constant bridge issues, besides for an occasional trip to costco, we do not go over there for anything anymore 

Hey! I'm originally from New Albany. The Sunny Side of Louisville!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ForHumanity said:

How many Indiana kids will be wearing the Blue and Maize?

If Indiana kids want to play college ball they will have to wear other uniforms. Indiana and Woodson doesn't recruit anymore. The portal is where they are going to buy players. Recruiting takes effort, energy, commitment and planning. Something this coaching staff has no clue how to do. Hoosier's are Loser's and it isn't the fans fault one iota. 

• Confused 1

On 3/26/2024 at 10:52 AM, IUJoe said:

Several, especially from NE Indiana where many are already Michigan fans

I live in NE Indiana now, and there are many who go to Michigan in the summer, or are Michigan transplants. Lot of Purdue fans up here, too. My Kroger had Colts and Purdue gear for the longest time and finally I saw IU stuff this year for the first time. Criminal lol.

On 3/25/2024 at 3:13 PM, 5fouls said:

And, if you're anywhere in the Louisville area, you should take those seriously.  The murder rate is totally out of control.  

Staying overnight in Louisville in a couple weeks at the Brown Hotel so we can arrive, eat there in the beautiful hotel and not have to leave until the morning. Have never been to the Brown Hotel but it looks gorgeous and a destination in itself.

We return to our normal programming, Dusty May bball 🤣. Carry on!