Romeo Langford

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

If Vandy is on the list, it will be very interesting to see which of Kansas or UNC gets knocked off.  

I would be really shocked if Kansas makes the cut given how all in they are on Grimes. I'd be curious to know if they are even still actively recruiting Romeo.

15 hours ago, Danomatic said:

I believe that he was referring to the fact that when Romeo trims his list this weekend, cutting Vandy could be an indication as to what Garland may, or may not decide next Wednesday.

Adding Montana State would also be a very interesting development.

2 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I knew this would be one of the first comments on here.  It will get fixed, Archie can coach.

I was not being serious.  Romeo knows what IU is about, and will be looking at the body of work not just one game.  He will not overreact like a number of IU fans.  That being said it was UGLY tonight

7 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I knew this would be one of the first comments on here.  It will get fixed, Archie can coach.

Hahaha touché. For anyone that thinks this will impact Romeo then you're looking too much into one game. After all, one of the main reasons why we want Romeo is because we want to avoid nights like this - same goes for Garland. 

7 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Romeo isn’t making his decision based on one game, but he’s not coming if we finish the season with a record below .500.  Making the final 3 is meaningless if IU doesn’t land him. 

Luckily, Romeo as an 18 year old overreacts to one game less than many of our fans. 

15 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Luckily, Romeo as an 18 year old overreacts to one game less than many of our fans. 

Really don’t think that slightly pumping the brakes on the runaway hype train after getting destroyed by a mid-major in the home opener is overreacting, but you’re entitled to your opinion.

Archived