Pacers vs Cavs Series

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, JerseyHoosier said:

At some point the Pacers need to realize Sabonis is simply better than Turner and start him (and give him more minutes). To me he's the legit center of this team moving forward that can score, pass, rebound, and play defense. Turner plays more like a stretch 4. 

To add to this: I could see them playing side by side next year to start. Young is a bench player imo.

I'm going to try to stay polite, but have you watched any pacers games until this series?

Read an AWESOME article about a month ago about Turner... in early Feb or Jan one of the Pacers (He didn't mention who) called him soft. 

Turner didn't like it. But admitted it was somewhat the truth, if you've noticed... he has settled WAY less in the past 2-3 months and has started hitting the glass, particularly the off glass, a lot more. He's even played through contact a fair amount more. 

He for sure needs to add some muscle, but he just turned 22. Sabonis is still 21.. this where a lot of ppl don't realize how good we could be for the next 6-8 years. Those two will make Vic's life a lot easier. 

Still though.. Kevin Pritchard for MVP. 

24 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Pacers don't stand a chance.  The league office has told the officials they need Lebron in the next round.  The NBA is such a scam.

You've gotta have a superstar.  I've said for over a decade that the only way the Pacers ever win a title is if they tank it, tank it, tank it until they finally land a superstar in the draft. 

2 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

You've gotta have a superstar.  I've said for over a decade that the only way the Pacers ever win a title is if they tank it, tank it, tank it until they finally land a superstar in the draft. 

Agreed.

That travel they just called on Oladipo was a joke.  Lebron does that on ever single drive.  Every one.

The NBA officials are a complete joke and this is why I have a hard time watching the NBA product.  Labron gets to travel every time going to the basket but a Pacer does the same thing they are called for a travel.  Also the Pacers are so soft up front besides Sabonis and they need to get a few guys that has a little mean streak in them.  I think it is time for the Pacers to trade Turner and let Sabonis be the starting center.  I am so tired of seeing a 7 footer standing outside shooting 3's and who can't get a rebound to save his life.

Archived