Pacers vs Cavs Series

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NBA is such a scam and hopefully they are happy how they screwed the Pacers.  being a Pacers fan I should just be used to it by now because it has been going on for years.  I knew once we took the lead that the refs would take it away from us.  Also McMillian did not help at the start of the 4th quarter having all of our starters out.  Without Labron being in there we got behind 10 was a killer.

If I was the coach or anyone with the Pacers I wouldn't care how much I got fined I would totally rip the refs and the NBA after this game.  It Is not fair the treatment that Labron or any other star in a big market gets.  The TV broadcast is nothing more than a love fest for Labron and barely hear anything about the Pacers.  This will be definitely the last basketball game I will watch until the college season starts because I don't care about anybody else in the NBA.  I am not that way with the college game because even when Iu season is over I still watch all the other college games.

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

If I was the coach or anyone with the Pacers I wouldn't care how much I got fined I would totally rip the refs and the NBA after this game.  It Is not fair the treatment that Labron or any other star in a big market gets.  The TV broadcast is nothing more than a love fest for Labron and barely hear anything about the Pacers.  This will be definitely the last basketball game I will watch until the college season starts because I don't care about anybody else in the NBA.  I am not that way with the college game because even when Iu season is over I still watch all the other college games.

While still showing respect to the game Cleveland played of course!

I gave up the NBA for years because of officiating. Call it sour grapes call it whatever. My bias aside from Pacers and Vic...every national media member not named Golic is laughing at the calls. Great year and season...but we should be playing Toronto next. Van Gundy said the same. Just tough way to end the year.

PS...why the F did Nate leave Vic on bench for the 4-5 minute stretch when game was 75-74 and Lebron off the floor. 

Sucks for the Pacers that if Vic would’ve had just one good game from Games 3-5 they probably would have won this series.  But can’t really be disappointed with the way it played out, was a battle to the very end.  Good to see Vic finish the series on a high note with two great games — he’s reached legit superstar status.  Great season for the Pacers, and they have some good young pieces to build around.

4 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

His 8 points in the first 5 minutes of the fourth quarter while Lebron was sitting basically won the game for the Cavs.  Why the hell did McMillan have Vic on the bench during that stretch?

Because Vic needed a stretch. I would have sat him as well. 

He can hit a wide open 3.. that's it. Again.. awful. 

1 minute ago, hoosiermd said:

Do you think he's always been awful? I loved him when he played in Minnesota, but since he came to Cleveland, he looks terrible.

Honestly never watched him at Minnesota. He's way overrated though.. besides his outside shot, when he gets a wide open one. 

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Honestly never watched him at Minnesota. He's way overrated though.. besides his outside shot, when he gets a wide open one. 

In  Minnesota he  average liked 26 points and 13 rebounds and played inside and out but now with Labron they just put him outside waiting for the 3.

12 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

In  Minnesota he  average liked 26 points and 13 rebounds and played inside and out but now with Labron they just put him outside waiting for the 3.

That's great.. he also never made the playoffs, I understood what his avgs were.. but when the Pacers played him he was OK. He's not special. 

Archived