Pacers vs Cavs Series

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At some point the Pacers need to realize Sabonis is simply better than Turner and start him (and give him more minutes). To me he's the legit center of this team moving forward that can score, pass, rebound, and play defense. Turner plays more like a stretch 4. 

To add to this: I could see them playing side by side next year to start. Young is a bench player imo.

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

Some really stupid commentary earlier about Vic. He's a warrior, but even warriors have off games.

Yeah, very silly stuff.  LeBron and Harden got to have off games because they are superstars whereas Vic was not given this luxury because he was 'not there yet'.

Hopefully Vic has a great game 7 and that poster acknowledges VO.

All 3 Cavs wins are combine by what 10  points? Which is what makes this series a tad frustrating. Nobody has played the Cavs as close over the last 6-7 years besides Pacers. Hopefully we get over the hump.

We won't keep Lebron down like that again but maybe holding him to say 25 and not 40? I don't need a series win to call this 1st season of new GM/Vic,etc...a success but sure would be nice because I think the Pacers could advance again.

9 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I don't need a series win to call this 1st season of new GM/Vic,etc...a success but sure would be nice because I think the Pacers could advance again.

I think the Raptors methodically beat either one of these teams in 5 or 6 games.  The Pacers do not match up well with Toronto, and this series will take a lot out of them.  Plus, the Raptors handled the Pacers in most of the head to heads during the regular season.

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I think the Raptors methodically beat either one of these teams in 5 or 6 games.  The Pacers do not match up well with Toronto, and this series will take a lot out of them.  Plus, the Raptors handled the Pacers in most of the head to heads during the regular season.

Toronto won 3-1 during season but 3 of the 4 games were by a total of like 12-15 points. Our team is playing much better and I can't underestimate a series win over Lebron would do. 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Toronto won 3-1 during season but 3 of the 4 games were by a total of like 12-15 points. Our team is playing much better and I can't underestimate a series win over Lebron would do. 

Winning this series would absolutely be a tremendous feat, feather in the cap for the Pacers franchise, and a huge thing for a young Pacers team. No doubt about that, and I’m not trying to minimize it whatsoever. With that said, and yes I realize LeBron hasn’t lost an Eastern Conference series in like 7 years, but this isn’t a vintage Cavs/LeBron team. This might be the worst Cavs team LeBron has been on since his first couple seasons.  

Archived