Pacers vs Cavs Series

21 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

I’d throw in Korver catching fire in the 4th but that doesn’t really surprise me. How about Lance and his ridiculous traveling violation at the most opportune time? 

I was so pissed. I think we were up 1 with all the momentum. Smh

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Danomatic said:

I’d throw in Korver catching fire in the 4th but that doesn’t really surprise me. How about Lance and his ridiculous traveling violation at the most opportune time? 

I really didn't like that call. It was totally a travel but guys travel all the time on plays like that or even adjusting their feet when they catch it. It struck me as very selective officiating. 

Now, if a defender was pressuring him and he did that fine, call it. Otherwise it should be let go. 

Just now, KoB2011 said:

I really didn't like that call. It was totally a travel but guys travel all the time on plays like that or even adjusting their feet when they catch it. It struck me as very selective officiating. 

Now, if a defender was pressuring him and he did that fine, call it. Otherwise it should be let go. 

And of course...green traveled before Lance tied him up/fouled him. 

4 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Anytime a LeBron James lead team is overwhelmed, or even remotely in trouble... their tends to be a lot of “selective “ officiating taking place.

Lance Stephenson is such a talented offensive player. It's really too bad he's batt sh*t crazy! Every shot he makes is like a bomb ticking down until he does something supremely stupid, especially when he plays LeBron. Here's to hoping he makes it through tonight without a brutal flagrant foul!

VO with another garbage performance. People seem to really like McMillian but if he’s not going to put guys in positions to succeed and bench guys when they play the way VO has the past couple games he wont last long. This is a better team than the Cavs and they’ blowing it

Archived