Pacers vs Cavs Series

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

I know that most of you have watched the Pacers this season and you know that they tend to start slow. That being said, Game 1 was an anomaly. I like the Pacers to keep this game close and get the W in the 4th quarter.

Yea, but slow starts in the playoffs against (refuse to say his name) is playing with fire.

16 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

I'm honestly a little disappointed in the crowd. It doesn't seem near as intense as game 3. Figured with all the great atmosphere our college programs have in Indiana that Indy would be lit. 

From watching the other playoff games Milwaukee, OKC, Utah, And Toronto all seem to have louder crowds 

Find some online video. It's loud for Bankers. Sometimes cable feed doesn't do justice.

5 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

5 of 20 Vic? Gross 

He literally has to take every tough shot. He took maybe 1 or 2 bad ones. This has happened this year.. a fair amount.. but Collison shooting poorly was what did us in. Very rarely have both of them shot that bad. 

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

He literally has to take every tough shot. He took maybe 1 or 2 bad ones. This has happened this year.. a fair amount.. but Collison shooting poorly was what did us in. Very rarely have both of them shot that bad. 

I think all around Vic just had a bad game. Bad shots, turnovers, etc. 

Archived