Darius Garland

iRepIU

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, HoosierKix said:

Another Devils Den person just changed his pick to Vanderbilt now we're technically behind Duke in the crystal ball

And that's why crystal ball picks + a couple of bucks will get you a cup of coffee.  This has obviously been a very tight-lipped process for the Garlands, and I don't think anything has slipped out.  Combine that with the fact that apparently Darius knew where he wanted to play a few weeks ago and it shows that nobody KNOWS anything.

Honestly, I think 50% of the experts base their picks on what school they cover, 30% base their picks on what other "experts"  have picked, and the remaining 20% are just guessing.

Scott Skiles has been very very silent about this whole situation...that's not a coincidence. Once he quit coaching he has become a godfather figure in the recruiting world.  He stopped us from hiring Billy Donovan for Pete's sake! Where is he this weekend?  Maybe Montana State...tricks within tricks, feints within headbobs my friends.  Don't be fooled by what you see Danny.  

42 minutes ago, Burton Guster said:

So now that everyone's Wednesday conspiracy theories have been blown out of the water (and there were some good ones), what does everyone think a Monday announcement means for us? 

I think he's picking IU. I should say though, I base that on nothing but gut feeling and that I have no sources of any kind on this.

I think they are just playing with the fans to see how much we freak out with every word that comes out.  He might think how creepy it is that a bunch of adults are worrying about where an 18 year old kid is going to college.

Scott Skiles is working with a shoe company, not saying which one, but a group of venture capital people have seen the chaos going on with the shoe company bribes and have been working with Scott to become the next power in college basketball.  Heck, you guys probably know who the company is so no use in keeping quiet...it is Buster Brown. Squeaky clean image, no gangsta background. Only Buster Brown and his dog Tige living in a shoe.  All the kids will be wearing these shoes in 3 years.

32 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Jeff Rabjohns

8 minutes ago, bstall76 said:

This makes sense, what other media member has been granted the access to the Garlands that Rabjohns has.  None, he has been given access nobody else has. 

Silly question, but is Rabjohns the writer for 247 when it pertains to IU?

Archived