Darius Garland

iRepIU

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

Just went to Jerry's twitter page and don't see this tweet btw. Sorgji, you having some adobe photoshop fun????

Rumor is he deleted it quickly because Scott Skiles asked Jerry to do him a favor and keep it quiet.

And I definitely don't have microsoft paint on my computer.

Edit: to clarify, by "rumor" I mean that I have heard that from at least one person who may or may not be me.

Seeing as how I live a few minutes from Missoula, Montana I figure I would chime in with what is being said around town here.

I keep hearing that the UM Grizz are freaking out about Garland going to Montana State. So they are making a last ditch effort to lure Romeo and Shittu to Missoula to suit up for the Grizz. 

27 minutes ago, Colonialcrester said:

Yes.  Someone is distracting us from the real instigator.  I keep saying it but Scott Skiles is involved in this in some way.  Is Sorgji Norwegian for Scotty?

This would be quite ironic considering that Skiles and his Plymouth team beat Winston Garland's  Gary Roosevelt team 75-74 in double overtime for the 1982 Indiana boys state basketball championship.

2 hours ago, jimsorgi said:

Let's look at the schedule for Monday... oh look, Montana State plays! At Utah State! On regional television - Mountain West Network!

No word yet whether the Mountain West Network is carrying the announcement live. That will be a dead giveaway.

Just an FYI. Not trying to be smart.I know you guys are having fun. Merely informational.  I used to get the Mountain West Network as part of my Comcast sports package.  I really liked it.  Was sad when "The Mountain", as it was called was shut down in 2012. We now have two networks that have replaced "The Mountain"..... AT&T Rocky Mountain, and The Altitude Network.  I like that because I can watch Air Force, Wyoming and Colorado State.... all front range Mountain West teams.  Even Boise State.  Montana State is not a part of the Mountain West Conference.  Montana State is part of the Big Sky Conference.  And I occasionally get some of their games. 

Archived