2019 MLB Discussion

rico

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Like i stated earlier better be but they are on pace for 32 wins this year. 

I would hope they will get on a pace to win more than that.  also the first 9 games was against two of the better pitching teams and the Reds Struggled hitting.

9 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Hey guys - I didn't know you were here!  I need to catch up.  Shaping up to be another great season.

Yep, we are here.

Two in row for the little red wagon.  Reds starting pitching is looking pretty good, but after a 14 run barrage the offense returns to normal.

4 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I saw that on the bottom line last night. Never heard of the guy til last night. Very impressive a Royal record I think it saw,beating the great George Brett

Yes, he passed Brett for the Royal record.  Needs 5 more games to break into the Top 10.  I pulled his career stats up.  He looks to be quite a player with some pop.  A guy that I will be keeping an eye on.

1 minute ago, rico said:

Yes, he passed Brett for the Royal record.  Needs 5 more games to break into the Top 10.  I pulled his career stats up.  He looks to be quite a player with some pop.  A guy that I will be keeping an eye on.

If some how he would break the 56 by DiMaggio would it count since it was part of two season?

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

If some how he would break the 56 by DiMaggio would it count since it was part of two season?

I imagine there would be an asterik involved with it.  Can't have HoF players losing their records.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Reds just swept the Marlins 5-0 and outscored them 21-1 and right now the Reds pitching is 3rd in the national league.

The good news:  The Reds swept the Marlins.

The bad news:  Well, it was the Marlins.

4 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Reds just swept the Marlins 5-0 and outscored them 21-1 and right now the Reds pitching is 3rd in the national league.

Not sure about that 3rd in the league stat.  ESPN had them 2nd in the league even before today's shutout.  

Archived