Purdue Post Game Thread

4 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

I agree with this.  One area of concern for me is where will the shooting come from going forward?  We really need Franklin and Brooks to bring some and for our current players to show significant improvement as shooters.

We haven't seen it yet but it sounds like Hunter is a pretty good shooter so hopefully he can come back healthy next year.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, HOOSIER1321 said:

Why? We are playing four vs five with McRoberts on the floor. What does he add? 

Damezi will get there. Today he had no idea what to do on an inbounds play. You think thats being ready for big mins.? A play they go over in practice all the time. My question is whats he doing in practice that he had no clue what the play was.

Just now, Indykev said:

Damezi will get there. Today he had no idea what to do on an inbounds play. You think thats being ready for big mins.? A play they go over in practice all the time. My question is whats he doing in practice that he had no clue what the play was.

Maybe that was a play that the "first team" was only aware of?

1 minute ago, rico said:

Alright, I have had enough.  We got beat.  Time to move on.  Hopefully the boys make it back to B-Town safely.

If they can get to Indy they should be fine because we never got any snow here at all.  I saw that it was snowing in Lafayette so hopefully everyone up there gets home safely. 

2 minutes ago, Indykev said:

He definitely has talent but looks very lost out there especially on D. And I’m sure this has a lot to do with why he’s not playing much right now. I’m all for giving the younger guys a chance and some minutes but if you are consistently getting beat on D and lost on O then you are more of a liability at this point. But there is nothing that will be better for him than to gain experience to help speed along his development. Kind of a double edged sword. 

2 minutes ago, IUfan93 said:

He definitely has talent but looks very lost out there especially on D. And I’m sure this has a lot to do with why he’s not playing much right now. I’m all for giving the younger guys a chance and some minutes but if you are consistently getting beat on D and lost on O then you are more of a liability at this point. But there is nothing that will be better for him than to gain experience to help speed along his development. Kind of a double edged sword. 

Hmmmmmmm.......what kind of sword is McBob?

Archived