Notre Dame Postgame Thread

KDB

16 minutes ago, coachv said:

i'm not writing anderson off as a player. he has the size and strength to be a ferocious defender and rebounder. i think he may be a nice piece in the long run

I agree and if he isn't/ doesn't not afraid to be wrong, or admit as much either.

I dont have facebook nor post Peegs or ITH or any of the other more traffic places..I don't even register to a lot of smaller sites or blogs or whatnot . Just lurk them so I never feel satisfied with walking away and not responding or limiting it to one liners either. Usually just look for anything close to an opening to do it here and make sure to reply to everything out there in case some do happen to lurk HSN. 

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Here is a solution. Don't watch them. I don't know how many years I've passed on watching the Pacers or Colts when I know that it is just going to give me indigestion. First couple years of the Crean regime same thing. Great thing about that is then the rest of us don't have to hear someone be negative day after day even when we are winning. I'm a member on the Colts forum and most years I post more than I do here. However this year when Luck retired I knew this team was going to be average. Have more downs than ups. Sure I watch a game here and there when it's on where I am (I didn't buy Sunday Ticket) but I don't post or even go on there because it's just going to be negative. Why bother to get that worked up over it? I don't know what your expectations are...I get the feeling you are waiting on the second coming of the 76 Hoosier team. If that is the case you can probably just write off college basketball altogether. I mean if you are going to judge the whole season on the month of December in college basketball then I can tell you right now....NOBODY would be happy with where their team is. I just think maybe have some patience....give the kids a break and let them grow up. Let them make some dumb mistakes, let them lose some games...but in the end it's the journey that is the special part...because only 4 teams make it to the destination and only 1 gets to hang a banner each year. I am excited about the journey I think this team is undertaking. It's going to have a lot of pot holes in it but in the end I think we are going to have some pretty special memories along the way....ala the game winner by Franklin the other day.

Actually not waiting for the 76 team.  Waiting more for good basketball that is enjoyable to watch even if we lose.  Haven't had that in a while.  But I am trying to be patient.  

@coachvI don't mean to be confusing but if you go through my post history you would see why.I can barely articulate my thoughts clearly enough to do them justice in type even once here in the time I am used to having to spend  participating.

I'd be childless and lonely for life if I'd ever made that much time to address every time I felt inspired to debate things I didn't see eye to eye with in each and every board.Players and coaches too soon into their eligibility or coaching tenures and teams too early i to their seasons are a hot button for me though.

7 hours ago, coachv said:

that's because of the weird set up here, of course. start on page one of a long thread and all your responses get lumped together on the last page

You do realize you can hit the plus button next to the quote button and respond to as many posts as you want in one post...instead of individually. However...given how many posters you tend to disagree with....it’s going to be one long a$$ post lol!

47 minutes ago, dgambill said:

You do realize you can hit the plus button next to the quote button and respond to as many posts as you want in one post...instead of individually. However...given how many posters you tend to disagree with....it’s going to be one long a$$ post lol!

sorry d, but he blocked you like 6 weeks ago.  

Archived