Ohio State post-game thread

Reacher

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, AshtonHershey said:

I hope you join me in welcoming Jerome Hunter into the 25% from three club. We are presenting him with a jacket made of the nets he's been burning down.

42% from 3 in the month of January. After last year, the expectation should have been that it would take him a bit to get his legs under him again. He's one of the few guys that has an arrow pointing up right now.

Just now, IUskim said:

I mean Wisconsin is killing MSU. Also how many shots inside did we end up missing like 12-15

Yes...

And all the savants on here want to rag on the offense...we got good shots...we just didn't hit them...

I'm encouraged with the way Jerome is playing...seems more confident every game...

13 minutes ago, AxnJxn said:

No idea what to think. We missed at least a dozen shots in the paint, I lost track of how many rebounds we either fumbled or knocked out of bounds, and we left them open for 3s all over the court. Wide open. The only real solution I can come up with in this situation is to just watch the home games. Cripes.

Do what I do... DVR the game and if they lose, erase it. If they win, watch it.

Saves a lot of stress.....

Like Hummel said is what can Archie do today because they got open looks but missed a lot of shots inside 5 feet.  I get questioning some of the substitutions but I feel like over all he knows basketball and can coach.  All he can do is put his players in a place to succeed and that is getting them good looks which they did most of the game.  He does need to be able to recruit better guards and shooters.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Like Hummel said is what can Archie do today because they got open looks but missed a lot of shots inside 5 feet.  I get questioning some of the substitutions but I feel like over all he knows basketball and can coach.  All he can do is put his players in a place to succeed and that is getting them good looks which they did most of the game.  He does need to be able to recruit better guards and shooters.

Let's hope Anthony Leal is our Justin Ahrens...

2 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

I’d like to see Jerome get more minutes. Not sure where they come from, but he TJD and Brunk are fighting in the post... our guard play has been very, very hard to watch.

I agree. I’d cut Devonte’s minutes down big time and give them all to Jerome. Honestly wouldn’t mind Jerome playing the 2 and go even bigger. 

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Arch made no adjustments to his philosophy.  Regardless of everything that went wrong he did not change.  The Knight way, not always the right way with the shot clock.

Archived