2023 NFL Discussion

rico

6 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

My choices are to lie to everyone and saw they are good or not watch. Thanks Dad

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Funny thing is that all this poster does is bitch about people bitchimg

It’s just that you guys are incessant. Beating a dead horse. 
Glad you both feel better by being inordinately negative. 
Glad you’ve found a place to criticize without any pushback.

Enjoy the game, if that’s possible 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Better to do it here then yell and scream at the TV. Again put us on ignore or don't come here during games.

2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

You win the Colts are wonderful and over achieving.  I love watching the greatest show on turf 

• Haha 1

I will say something positive we have a kicker who can kick from 50+. Next play we are off sides on the kickoff.  Been big to recover that fumble on that kickoff.

I also think it is understandable me being a little irritable today since all O have eaten today is jello and chicken broth

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

When Coach Knight was asked about watching the NBA he said he would rather watch 2 frogs humping. After watching 1 quarter of Colts Broncos it's time for me to head down to the pond and find some frogs.

48 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Just google it and save some steps. 

Mating frogs in the grass

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Better to do it here then yell and scream at the TV. Again put us on ignore or don't come here during games.

Sure Scott. Just don’t start spewing your bullshit during basketball season about how recruits and their families read these boards and that negative posters influence them.

Who would ever come play for the Colts or IU football when the fans post like you do?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Sure Scott. Just don’t start spewing your bullshit during basketball season about how recruits and their families read these boards and that negative posters influence them.

Who would ever come play for the Colts or IU football when the fans post like you do?

I just spewed beer on my screen.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Quentin Nelson can you 20 million reasons why he came to play for the Colts.  Give me 20.mil and you can say whatever you want to say

8 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Well the Colts is professional players and aren't recruited and are paid millions so I doubt they care about what fans say.

Edited by IU Scott

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

Quentin Nelson can you 20 million reasons why he came to play for the Colts.  Give me 20.mil and you can say whatever you want to say

Market pays what it pays. I don’t begrudge him at all for getting paid.

If your job offered you a salary that some might think was exorbitant, you’d turn it down, right?