2023 NFL Discussion

rico

23 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Not happy at the moment.  But, the Bengals have thrived in the 2nd half this season.

The injuries on the O-Line are going to eventually catch up to them though.

We're going to see how badly Jackson Carman wants to remain a member of the Bengals.  My guess is the second half is going to get ugly.  And I'm very worried for Burrow's safety.

Edited by jv1972iu

Just now, jv1972iu said:

We're going to see how badly Jackson Carman wants to remain a member of the Bengals.  My guess is the second half is going to get ugly.  And I'm very worried for Burton's safety.

The defense has to play better.  Burrow is not going to have time to throw deep.  We're going to have some 2nd and 3rd and long situations because he is going to get sacked.  Need to run the ball well on first down to keep it short on 2nd and 3rd down

The Ravens get to 20 points, they win.  

3 minutes ago, rico said:

They sure as hell had the most deceiving record in the history of the NFL.

I'll add to my previous post as well....shoot in just the NFC alone you could have 4 teams in playoffs next year that didn't make it. If Washington gets a Jimmy G QB, the entire NFC North almost depending on what happens in draft/free agency/Rodgers,etc..and if Brady moves on from Tampa every team in the NFC South has a legit shot at making playoffs. It's why we love the sport. Always hope unlike MLB where you pretty much know exactly who is making playoffs.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

I remember one talking head picking the Vikings last summer to win the division because they had such an easy schedule.  Guess that was true.

I don't know if I would say they had an easy schedule.  It is just that their overall record was so misleading.  With 13 wins the Vikes still had a -3 point differential. 11 of their 13 wins came by a TD or less.