2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Just hit me. So the Bucs/Cowboys winner plays 49ers who will have 2 full days of rest on either? Doesn't seem necessarily right. I get why Bucs/Cowboys game is tonight, MLK, Monday Night,etc....but seems a little unfair too.

They do offset that by playing the Sunday night game next weekend... 

You could also look at it like... Dallas/TB got extra rest heading into this week compared to the 9ers... 

My opinion... advantage 9ers, for sure, but 🤷‍♂️... hate that for you Dallas and Tampa. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Went over to Colts.com and they were discussing the draft. A couple of guys on the message board thinks Young could drop out of the top 20 and another said he could fall to the second round. Either these guys are morons or they just like to make hot takes.

Some people are just morons. That’s like there was a guy that called into the radio the other day and said he didn’t want Stroud drafted by the Colts because he’s a running QB. Stroud ran for 108 yards on the year and OSU fans thought he was selfish because he didn’t run more lol

2 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

I like Ryans but think we need to go offense. Hopefully this at least means there’s no truth to Saturday being a serious contender. 

Ryans-- don't disagree, but I don't think I'll be mad if we go that route. 

Saturday- I am confused by the whole thing. While I didn't agree with some of the complaints on him during his time here, I also don't necessarily see any reason not to move on from him.