2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 minute ago, OGIUAndy said:

Yeah, this has never made much sense to me. Don't you make the adjustments on the sidelines?

You make adjustments literally DURING the play ... before the play, in the play, after the play, on the sideline, on the headset. It's constant. 

Lots of times, you just need to play better, rather than adjustment being made. 

• Like 2

Just now, IU Scott said:

The worry I would have for the Bengals is the injuries to their OL

Yeah.  Even if they can get by the Bills this week, I can't see them beating the Chiefs with the banged up line.  Tough break, but injuries are a part of football.  

The Bengals were going to win that game where Damar Hamlin collapsed.  That seemed evident in just the 6 minutes that were played.  If so, this game would have been in Cincy.  

7 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Yeah.  Even if they can get by the Bills this week, I can't see them beating the Chiefs with the banged up line.  Tough break, but injuries are a part of football.  

The Bengals were going to win that game where Damar Hamlin collapsed.  That seemed evident in just the 6 minutes that were played.  If so, this game would have been in Cincy.  

Bengals may be a team of destiny. Don’t give up hope! Hoo Dey!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I mean maybe, both teams scored their first possession. I think it's a little premature to say who was going to win that game.

I do think if the NFL is doing the neutral field thing this game should be a neutral field.