2023 NFL Discussion

rico

Doyel is throwing out there today that the Colts should hire Greg Roman the Ravens OC as HC and then sign Lamar Jackson. The Ravens are contemplating firing Roman so that makes a lot of sense to hire him as head coach. The guy also said they needed to draft a QB just last week. That dude is such a hot take clown lol 

Edited by DC2345

Just now, DC2345 said:

Doyel is throwing out there today that the Colts should hire Greg Roman the Ravens OC as HC and then sign Lamar Jackson. The Ravens are contemplating firing Roman so that makes a lot of sense to hire him as head coach lol 

He sounds like a complete douche.. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Doyel is throwing out there today that the Colts should hire Greg Roman the Ravens OC as HC and then sign Lamar Jackson. The Ravens are contemplating firing Roman so that makes a lot of sense to hire him as head coach. The guy also said they needed to draft a QB just last week. That dude is such a hot take clown lol 

I am just amazed by how many "writers" these days make a buck by writing speculation and conjecture.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, rico said:

TBH, the only thing I read from Gregg is what is posted here.  Never did care for him.

The only thing I pay attention to are his tweets and that's typically because they are ridiculous. I ever read his articles because I disagree with about all of them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DC2345 said:

You have to trade for him because he is not a free agents. I  not going to give up a lot of draft picks and then nextemd him for 250 mil

5 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Lamar is an unrestricted free agent if he isn’t tagged during the designation period which runs from February 21 through March 7

That Watson contract is going to cause problems for years to come. Hard part about tagging Lamar is he is so beloved by his players.....that wouldn't sit well. I think Ravens have 2 moves. Pay him and deal with that cap problem (I don't think they will choose this route) or just say it's time to cut ties. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

That Watson contract is going to cause problems for years to come. Hard part about tagging Lamar is he is so beloved by his players.....that wouldn't sit well. I think Ravens have 2 moves. Pay him and deal with that cap problem (I don't think they will choose this route) or just say it's time to cut ties. 

I think they'll let him walk, but they'll give him the non-exclusive tag so they get picks. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bronkonagurski said:

Jets are interviewing Hackett for OC. Cue the Rodgers to the NYJ talk. Wouldn't that be fitting? Rodgers following in the footsteps of Favre? lol

I know people never shy away from competition but man I'd be looking for options in the NFC. You can have a phenomenal team year and never even make it to this weekend....Mahomes, Allen, Burrow....add Lawrence and possibly Herbert if Chargers ever fire Staley. I'd try to find a home in NFC if possible.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I know people never shy away from competition but man I'd be looking for options in the NFC. You can have a phenomenal team year and never even make it to this weekend....Mahomes, Allen, Burrow....add Lawrence and possibly Herbert if Chargers ever fire Staley. I'd try to find a home in NFC if possible.

After the Bengals beat the Bill's this weekend, I hope people start referring to them as Mahones, Burrow, and Allen.

And, I say it that way even though Burrow is 3-0 against Mahomes.  I still think Mahomes is better.  Allen is not.

• Like 1