2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

They aren’t canceling the game because of the players…it’s to protect the fans. If it was a blizzard in Indy they wouldn’t play it either. The staff, officials, tv crews couldn’t make it to the game.  emergency crews and police can’t be tied up for a game when there is a state of emergency. KC is playing tonight…it’s about safety for people getting to the game…not because it’s cold.

Absolutely. Lake effect snow. The predictions are being given in feet not inches. Buffalo is used to those type storms and able to manage fairly well in them. Indiana is totally unprepared for something like that. Snow measured in feet would cripple this state.

20 minutes ago, Basketball Junkie said:

Absolutely. Lake effect snow. The predictions are being given in feet not inches. Buffalo is used to those type storms and able to manage fairly well in them. Indiana is totally unprepared for something like that. Snow measured in feet would cripple this state.

I think we missed like 3 weeks of school during the blizzard of 78

Something to keep an eye on for the offseason. AJ Brown deleting all of his Eagles stuff. While on the surface no big deal or it could be? With Steichen's connection to Eagles and the Colts being an AFC team maybe a trade could be in the works?

Guy mentioned it on radio yesterday and I thought it was an interesting scenario.

33 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Something to keep an eye on for the offseason. AJ Brown deleting all of his Eagles stuff. While on the surface no big deal or it could be? With Steichen's connection to Eagles and the Colts being an AFC team maybe a trade could be in the works?

Guy mentioned it on radio yesterday and I thought it was an interesting scenario.

Great receiver.  Is he headed down the Antonio Brown path though?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Great receiver.  Is he headed down the Antonio Brown path though?

You never truly know I guess but for the Colts or my Bears...I'd take a chance on AJ Brown in a heartbeat. For the Colts you have him opposite of Pittman with JT and AR? Pretty darn good.

I haven’t opened any threads yet, but I googled Cowboys message board to see what I could find. They had a thread just for the first half that was 279 pages long. Their second half thread is already up to 46 pages and is the most active thread going. The second most active is a thread titled “Belichick or Saban”. 

• Haha 1