2023 NFL Discussion

rico

1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

Chiefs and Ravens off to an exciting start.

7-7. 

Ravens being completely outplayed.  And then we get to watch Kelce/Mahomes at seemingly every commercial break.  I’m so sick of them.

Edited by jv1972iu
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

The Ravens are killing themselves with all of these late hits or personal fouls. Flowers killed them on the last drive with a stupid taunting penalty and the fumble

Yeah, the Ravens and Harbaugh like to play aggressive physical football.  Today, that style has cost them.  Too much emotion has gotten the better of them.  And KC/Andy Reid had a good plan to slow down Lamar.

I didn't have a dog in the fight. I can't stand Mahomes/Kelce and my wife is a Steelers fan so we hate the Ravens. 

With that said, the Ravens made a ton of bad mistakes, but it's a little frustrating to see so many taunting and personal foul calls against the Ravens, while Kelce spends the entire game taunting people, shoving people after the play, and instigating and never gets called for anything. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

I didn't have a dog in the fight. I can't stand Mahomes/Kelce and my wife is a Steelers fan so we hate the Ravens. 

With that said, the Ravens made a ton of bad mistakes, but it's a little frustrating to see so many taunting and personal foul calls against the Ravens, while Kelce spends the entire game taunting people, shoving people after the play, and instigating and never gets called for anything. 

Yeah, Kelce could use some humility, but first I wouldn’t mind seeing someone blindside the sob.

5 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Niners with my brain. Lions with my heart.

That's where I'm at too. I want the Lions for all of the reasons everyone else does. Also as an Eagles fan, I don't want the 49ers to win.

But, I also don't want the Chiefs to win the SB, but think the 49ers are the better team and have the best chance to beat the Cheifs. 

6 minutes ago, BGleas said:

That's where I'm at too. I want the Lions for all of the reasons everyone else does. Also as an Eagles fan, I don't want the 49ers to win.

But, I also don't want the Chiefs to win the SB, but think the 49ers are the better team and have the best chance to beat the Cheifs. 

Agree on the SB. Other than Dan Campbell willing his team to win, I am afraid that the SB will be too big for the Lions.

• Like 1