Big Ten 2020

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Assuming the Big Ten finds a way for O$U to play in championship game against Northwestern, will IU most likely play Iowa in crossover game?

They are in 2nd in the West right now. Even if they lose to UW, that would put them 3rd... we should still play Iowa since we've already played UW. So.. like what 95% sure we're playing the Hawkeyes next week, I would think. I'd like to know how they will determine homefield. 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

They are in 2nd in the West right now. Even if they lose to UW, that would put them 3rd... we should still play Iowa since we've already played UW. So.. like what 95% sure we're playing the Hawkeyes next week, I would think. I'd like to know how they will determine homefield. 

Thanks. That's what I was thinking...but I wish the Big Ten would put out more info and clarify things better. I was also wondering about where they would play. So confusing.

31 minutes ago, btownqb said:

He obviously has the date wrong, but it would be the 18th if it does happen.

Archived