Big Ten 2020

Just now, thirdgenhoosier said:

Ah, that’s my fault.  I misread what you wrote.  Sorry!

It’s all good!Yeah Nw is having a good year too. No sense to punish them. I feel like the winner of us vs them would make a ny6 bowl and osu would beat Iowa a top 20 team and pad their resume. We win, we get a big bowl, osu gets a cfp shot, or hell since osu and Wisconsin both didn’t meet number of games let them play in the “ normally best teams everybody thought would be there anyway” game. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

Or... buy what I’m selling... Tom Allen...Ryan day..Pat Fitzgerald..3 way steel chair cage match... just sayin I like our chances..and that’s why I can’t be big ten commissioner....

One on one Allen would clean house.  My fear is the other two would know that and gang up on him.

Here's the scoop:

1) IU wins the East out right as OSU hasn't played enough games.

2) PU and IU canceled leaving PU at 2-4.

3) NW and Iowa win on Saturday, but both teams unable to play in championship game because of COVID outbreaks.

4) Wisky out because they don't have enough games to qualify.

5) Minnesota beats Nebraska leaving them at 2-4 and having beaten PU, they go to the Championship game.  But after going to an Italian Restaurant for pasta to celebrate making the championship game, the whole team contracts food poisoning and is unable to play in the championship game.

6) So PU has the best record of any team that is well enough to play in the championship game, and they are scheduled to play in the championship game v. IU which is also the Oaken Bucket game.

7) In the meantime the COVID outbreak is so severe that the B1G cancels the B1G basketball season.

8)The PU AD says that it wouldn't be sporting for PU to play IU in football because IU so much better, and he purposes that they play 2 out of 3 for the championship.  But the second game will be basketball and the winner wins the B1G.

9) The B1G Commissioner says "Oh what the Hell, I'll try anything once."  He okays the arrangement.

10) IU wins the FB game 97-2.

11) Howver, IU gets mixed up and thought the women's bball teams are supposed to play.  So the IU women play the Purdue men.  But the PU men are so amused by their good fortune that they let the IU women get an insurmountable lead and lose to IU's women.

12) Thus, the IU women win the B1G men's basketball crown and the men win the FB title.

13) The CFP takes OSU and not IU, and OSU wins the championship.

14) PS.  Since no NCAA tournament can be played, the IU women are declared national men's champion because they were the only team to qualify for the tournament.  Thus, IU wins its 6th national men's title. 

Now what do you put on the banner?

Archived