Big Ten 2020

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I'm still baffled that UW was ranked 16th, lost at home to #12 by 8 points.... and dropped out of the rankings.... 

Don't you get it? Wisconsin isn't very good because they..... *checks notes* lost to Indiana.

However Indiana is a really quality team at the same time and a signature win to justify Ohio State at #4!

The committee is a joke. 

4 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

That's another reason I'm for Wisconsin. We got screwed, and Iowa is ranked too high. Screw them.

Was really surprised to hear urban Myers comment that he thinks Iowa might be the second best team in the Big TenWas really surprised to hear urban Myers comment that he thinks Iowa might be the second best team in the Big Ten

1 minute ago, rico said:

That will not help us with the CFP

With Miami getting destroyed, we should hopefully move up to 11th which would be in an NY6 game. Coastal Carolina isn’t looking very good, and NW will get smoked next week.

We might be able to make an NY6 bowl just by surviving. But yes, it would help a lot more if we had a win against Iowa. 

19 minutes ago, rico said:

That will not help us with the CFP

We have no shot to make the playoffs anyways so I want to get another win and go to the best bowl we can.  If we lose to Iowa and be at 6-2 we have no shot at and NY6 bowl.  We might not even get to the Citrus or Outback bowl with a loss.

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

We have no shot to make the playoffs anyways so I want to get another win and go to the best bowl we can.  If we lose to Iowa and be at 6-2 we have no shot at and NY6 bowl.  We might not even get to the Citrus or Outback bowl with a loss.

image.jpeg.0be6b6c10eee25ae67e02757c7ed8f68.jpeg

Archived