Big Ten 2020

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Honestly don’t understand what’s going on with Brohm. Thought he would have Pu in a bowl game about every year. 

Brohm and Purdue have agreed to a new seven-year deal worth $36.8 million. That contract includes a $1.7 million signing bonus, which is expected to be spread over the next two years, according to Mike Carmin of the Journal and Courier.

Brohm’s annual salary will increase from $4.2 million to $4.8 million. With bonuses, he is expected to make $5.25 million in 2019, which ranks third among B1G coaches, according to Bruce Feldman of The Athletic.

The new contract makes Brohm one of the 10 highest-paid coaches in college football.

:rollinglaugh:

3 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

You need a penalty on the other team every play tO be competitive. Maybe if you guys played with 15 and everyone else 11 you would have a chance. I’m glad nobody knows PU is in Indiana. Embarrassment for the state at this point. 

“I’m glad nobody knows PU is in Indiana.”

That’s funny lol. Not close to accurate but funny nonetheless. 

2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

“I’m glad nobody knows PU is in Indiana.”

That’s funny lol. Not close to accurate but funny nonetheless. 

Actually, I have ran into quite a few people out east that didn't know where Purdue was located.

8 minutes ago, rico said:

Actually, I have ran into quite a few people out east that didn't know where Purdue was located.

Is that really a diss though? Plenty of people don’t know where schools are that don’t have the name of the state in them. Don’t think that’s unique to Purdue. And even if they don’t know where Purdue is located, they know about Purdue which is far more important IMO. 

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Is that really a diss though? Plenty of people don’t know where schools are that don’t have the name of the state in them. Don’t think that’s unique to Purdue. And even if they don’t know where Purdue is located, they know about Purdue which is far more important IMO. 

Good question.  Gonzaga comes to mind.

Archived